RX Melavita-C Exosome Toner is a brightening and moisturizing toner that balances skin PH protects the skin barrier, and rejuvenates skin elasticity. The Melavita-C Exosome line is formulated with the Makino exosome, known for its antioxidant and brightening properties, and Melavita-C to brighten and improve uneven skin tone.
- Awarded the GREEN label of highest product safety through its natural formulation - FREE of 20 harmful chemicals, allergens, and preservatives
- Brightens dull and uneven skin to promote a radiant complexion
- Gradually fades discolorations and spots in your skin while also preventing melanin production
- Powered by Melavita-C, a combination of 7 skin fortifying ingredients developed by Dermafirm’s skincare experts to brighten and improve uneven skin tone (see Ingredients for detailed list)
- In a clinical trial, Melavita-C showed a 113% increase in brightening and a 250% increase in regenerative effect
- Liposome technology effectively delivers active ingredients to the dermal layer for increased absorption and effectiveness
- Dermafirm only uses safe ingredients and formulated products are clean, worry-free, cruelty-free, paraben-free, preservative-free, and free from harsh ingredients or artificial colors. Please see more details from Dermafirm's GREEN Label of highest product safety through its natural formulation - FREE of 20 harmful chemicals, allergens, and preservatives.
Primary Ingredients and Benefits
- Niacinamide - Vitamin B3 derivative that corrects dark, uneven spots to clarify and brighten skin tone.
- Glutathione - Brightens skin by controlling the release of melanin and lightening dark spots; helps preserve the collagen and elastin that keep skin looking healthy and radiant; also improves cell turnover and protects skin from damage caused by pollution, sun exposure, and natural aging processes.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - Helps maintain skin barrier integrity, fights pigmentation, promotes collagen production, and protects against sun damage.
- Cnidium Officinale Root Extract (Makino) - An antioxidant and regenerating agent to treat inflammation and improve blood circulation.
- Carnosine - A biomimetic peptide with soothing, antioxidant properties that protect skin against oxidative stress, increases collagen production, and rejuvenates skin to improve elasticity, firmness, and tone.
- Trehalose - Prevents moisture loss and protects cell membranes, leaving skin moist and healthy.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Derived from hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate promotes skin elasticity and moisture, reduces dryness, soothes skin inflammation, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Due to its lower molecular weight than HA, sodium hyaluronate is small enough to penetrate the epidermis (top layer) to improve hydration from the underlying skin layers thus having a greater hydrating effect.
- Adenosine - Improves cell regeneration to minimize the appearance of deep wrinkles and restore elasticity.
- Allantoin - Hypoallergenic plant extract that moisturizes and smooths the skin, while also protecting the skin from irritants.
Net Weight:200 ml / 6.76 fl oz
In the morning and evening after cleansing, pour toner onto a cotton pad or palm and smoothly sweep over face.
Water, Niacinamide*, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trehalose, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleic Acid, Bisabolol*, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate*, Sodium Surfactin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Arginine, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Carnosine*, Ascorbic Acid*, Glutathione*
*Melavita-C (Hydrogenated Lecithin, Bisabolol, Carnosine, Ascorbic Acid, Glutathione, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate and Niacinamide)