Introducing Ice Modeling Mask I, a rejuvenating facial treatment expertly designed with peppermint leaf extract to calm and soothe irritated skin, providing a cooling and refreshing sensation. Ideal for use after MTS or water-shining therapy procedures, this mask helps alleviate skin stimulation, while tightening pores and enhancing skin elasticity for a firm, youthful appearance. Pamper your skin with this revitalizing mask and experience a cool, refreshed complexion.
Primary ingredients and benefits:
Peppermint Leaf Extract - Brings cooling and calming relief to skin irritation conditions naturally due to its antiseptic and analgesic properties. In addition to reducing inflammation and skin irritations like eczema, peppermint also contains antioxidant compounds that fight free radicals to reduce visible signs of aging and brighten skin.
Sodium Hyaluronate - Derived from hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate promotes skin elasticity and moisture, reduces dryness, soothes skin inflammation, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Due to its lower molecular weight than HA, sodium hyaluronate is small enough to penetrate the epidermis (top layer) to improve hydration from the underlying skin layers thus having a greater hydrating effect.
Licorice Root Extract - An antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that detoxifies, soothes, and protects the skin. Licorice Root Extract also inhibits melanin synthesis, which helps regulate skin tone, fade dark spots and treat skin conditions such as acne, dermatitis, and eczema.
Allantoin - Hypoallergenic plant extract that moisturizes and smooths the skin, while also strengthening the skin barrier to protect from irritants.
Diatomaceous Earth is a natural detoxifier, made up of 89% silica, that fights free radicals, soothes inflammation and boosts collagen to prevent wrinkles and promote healthy, vibrant skin. Diatomaceous Earth prevents water from evaporating thus keeping skin moisturized and intensifying the skin’s absorption of active ingredients in the mask.
Algin is a natural, marine plant-derived emulsifier and thickener that creates a well-textured, spreadable mask. Also a water binding agent, algin helps water bind with the active ingredients, so skin can quickly and effectively absorb the moisture and nutrients in the mask.
Net Weight: 1000g
1. After cleansing, apply toner to prepare the skin. Also consider applying appropriate ampoule, serum, or moisturizer for an additional boost.
2. If applying the modeling mask to the face only, weigh 7g of powder and slowly mix with 7ml of water. If applying to the face and neck, weigh 7g of powder and slowly mix with 7ml of water. Mixing slowly ensures the powder is fully incorporated. Once incorporated, then mix with more rigor. Tip: the thicker the consistency the easier the mask will be to remove, so start with adding the lower range of water and only add more if needed.
3. Apply the mask mixture quickly and evenly using a mask applicator. Load up the mask mixture on the applicator and make broad flat strokes along the contours of the face for even application, avoiding the eye area, mouth, and hairline.
4. After 15 minutes, remove the mask from the bottom to the top. With practice, the entire mask can be removed in one upward movement. Do not rinse. If any mask residue remains, wipe gently with a damp sponge or washcloth to remove. Then proceed with finishing steps of the facial such as applying moisturizer and sunscreen.
5. Typically the modeling mask is one of the last steps of a facial service, leaving the client refreshed from total body relaxation and intensely nourished skin.
Peppermint Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Licorice Root Extract, Allantoin Diatomaceous Earth, Algin