Discover our rejuvenating face mask, crafted with natural ingredients to nourish and hydrate your skin. Hydrolyzed Collagen improves elasticity, Sodium Hyaluronate delivers deep hydration, and Licorice Root Extract detoxifies and evens skin tone. Allantoin moisturizes and strengthens the skin barrier, while Diatomaceous Earth fights free radicals and boosts collagen. Marine-derived Algin ensures a smooth texture and optimized ingredient absorption. Indulge in this luxurious face mask with a net weight of 1000g.
Primary Ingredients and Benefits:
Hydrolyzed Collagen - Moisturizes to smooth skin and improve elasticity.
Sodium Hyaluronate - Derived from hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate promotes skin elasticity and moisture, reduces dryness, soothes skin inflammation, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Due to its lower molecular weight than HA, sodium hyaluronate is small enough to penetrate the epidermis (top layer) to improve hydration from the underlying skin layers thus having a greater hydrating effect.
Licorice Root Extract - An antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that detoxifies, soothes and protects the skin. Licorice Root Extract also inhibits melanin synthesis, which helps regulate skin tone, fade dark spots and treat skin conditions such as acne, dermatitis, and eczema.
Allantoin - Hypoallergenic plant extract that moisturizes and smooths the skin, while also strengthening the skin barrier to protect from irritants.
Diatomaceous Earth is a natural detoxifier, made up of 89% silica, that fights free radicals, soothes inflammation and boosts collagen to prevent wrinkles and promote healthy, vibrant skin. Diatomaceous Earth prevents water from evaporating thus keeping skin moisturized and intensifying the skin’s absorption of active ingredients in the mask.
Algin is a natural, marine plant-derived emulsifier and thickener that creates a well-textured, spreadable mask. Also a water binding agent, algin helps water bind with the active ingredients, so skin can quickly and effectively absorb the moisture and nutrients in the mask.
Net Weight: 1000g
1. After cleansing, apply toner to prepare the skin. Also consider applying appropriate ampoule, serum, or moisturizer for an additional boost.
2. If applying the modeling mask to the face only, weigh 7g of powder and slowly mix with 7ml of water. If applying to the face and neck, weigh 7g of powder and slowly mix with 7ml of water. Mixing slowly ensures the powder is fully incorporated. Once incorporated, then mix with more rigor. Tip: the thicker the consistency the easier the mask will be to remove, so start with adding the lower range of water and only add more if needed.
3. Apply the mask mixture quickly and evenly using a mask applicator. Load up the mask mixture on the applicator and make broad flat strokes along the contours of the face for even application, avoiding the eye area, mouth, and hairline.
4. After 15 minutes, remove the mask from the bottom to the top. With practice, the entire mask can be removed in one upward movement. Do not rinse. If any mask residue remains, wipe gently with a damp sponge or washcloth to remove. Then proceed with finishing steps of the facial such as applying moisturizer and sunscreen.
5. Typically the modeling mask is one of the last steps of a facial service, leaving the client refreshed from total body relaxation and intensely nourished skin.
Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Licorice Root Extract, Allantoin, Ditomaceous Earth, Algin