Collagen Modeling Mask N is a nutrient-rich mask that restores vitality and suppleness to dull, tired skin. Collagen hydrates, firms, and strengthens skin elasticity.
- Effective on all skin types
- One package provides 40-50 uses
- The mask application provides 15 minutes of pure relaxation for the client
- Mask removal is easy and clean, leaving minimal residue
- Our modeling masks (a.k.a. rubber masks) are formulated to allow active ingredients to be maximally absorbed, leaving skin intensely nourished and revitalized
- The rubbery texture fully conforms to the shape of the face, allowing mineral-rich nutrients to be absorbed without the risk of evaporation
Dermafirm only uses safe ingredients and formulated products are clean, worry-free, cruelty-free, paraben-free, preservative-free, and free from harsh ingredients or artificial colors. Please see more details from Dermafirm's 10Free.
Net Weight: 1000g
1. After cleansing, apply toner to prepare the skin. Also consider applying appropriate ampoule, serum, or moisturizer for an additional boost.
2. If applying the modeling mask to the face only, weigh 20g of powder and slowly mix with 40-45 ml of water. If applying to the face and neck, weigh 25g of powder and slowly mix with 45-50ml of water. Mixing slowly ensures the powder is fully incorporated. Once incorporated, then mix with more rigor. Tip: the thicker the consistency the easier the mask will be to remove, so start with adding the lower range of water and only add more if needed.
3. Apply the mask mixture quickly and evenly using a mask applicator. Load up the mask mixture on the applicator and make broad flat strokes along the contours of the face for even application, avoiding the eye area, mouth, and hairline.
4. After 15 minutes, remove the mask from the bottom to the top. With practice, the entire mask can be removed in one upward movement. Do not rinse. If any mask residue remains, wipe gently with a damp sponge or washcloth to remove. Then proceed with finishing steps of the facial such as applying moisturizer and sunscreen.
5. Typically the modeling mask is one of the last steps of a facial service, leaving the client refreshed from total body relaxation and intensely nourished skin.
-Hydrolyzed Collagen - Moisturizes to smooth skin and improve elasticity.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Derived from hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate promotes skin elasticity and moisture, reduces dryness, soothes skin inflammation, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Due to its lower molecular weight than HA, sodium hyaluronate is small enough to penetrate the epidermis (top layer) to improve hydration from the underlying skin layers thus having a greater hydrating effect.
- Licorice Root Extract - An antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that detoxifies, soothes and protects the skin. Licorice Root Extract also inhibits melanin synthesis, which helps regulate skin tone, fade dark spots and treat skin conditions such as acne, dermatitis, and eczema.
- Allantoin - Hypoallergenic plant extract that moisturizes and smooths the skin, while also strengthening the skin barrier to protect from irritants.
- Diatomaceous Earth is a natural detoxifier, made up of 89% silica, that fights free radicals, soothes inflammation and boosts collagen to prevent wrinkles and promote healthy, vibrant skin. Diatomaceous Earth prevents water from evaporating thus keeping skin moisturized and intensifying the skin’s absorption of active ingredients in the mask.
- Algin is a natural, marine plant-derived emulsifier and thickener that creates a well-textured, spreadable mask. Also a water binding agent, algin helps water bind with the active ingredients, so skin can quickly and effectively absorb the moisture and nutrients in the mask.
*For Professionals only
Register for a professional account by clicking the "Register Here" button below if you have not done so. If you are already registered, please ignore the "Register Here" button and click "Add to bag" to checkout.