Age Reviving Firming Cream A4 is an anti-aging, firming cream that delivers hydration and active ingredients like collagen and adenosine to the inner layers of the skin to improve skin elasticity and restore skin’s natural glow and suppleness. Features Dermafirm’s A4 Age Reviving Delivery System was developed to treat signs of aging including wrinkles, dullness, roughness, and sagging skin.
- Restores vitality, firmness, and elasticity to dull and tired skin
- Features Dermafirm’s proprietary Astasome™ (Astaxanthin liposome composite) and Terrabiome™ (fermented extracts) to effectively deliver active ingredients deep into the skin to improve skin health, firmness, and vitality
- Absorbs quickly and easily into the skin, leaving skin moist and resilient with no residue
- Contains antioxidants and probiotics to clarify, protect, and calm skin
- Uses eco-friendly FSC certified paper in packaging for sustainable forest management and protection
- Dermafirm only uses safe ingredients and formulated products are clean, worry-free, cruelty-free, paraben-free, preservative-free, and free from harsh ingredients or artificial colors. Please see more details from Dermafirm's 10Free.
Primary Ingredients and Benefits:
Astaxanthin - Nature’s most powerful antioxidant (6,000 times stronger than Vitamin C) that deactivates free radicals, prevents cell damage to the skin and improves skin elasticity and firmness.
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 is an anti-aging agent that improves skin moisture retention, and hydration and helps prevent wrinkles. This peptide also stimulates and boosts collagen production and mimics the Botox effect with its water-binding properties and skin-restoring abilities.
Hydrolyzed Collagen - Low molecular collagen moisturizes to smooth skin, improves elasticity, and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles.
Lactobacillus Complex - A probiotic that balances the skin’s microbiome system by activating beneficial bacteria that protect and clarify skin, while also calming the skin to relieve dryness and irritation, leaving skin healthy and vibrant.
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid - A stabilized form of Vitamin C that helps improve skin tone and collagen production.
Niacinamide - A Vitamin C derivative that corrects dark, uneven spots to clarify and brighten skin tone.
Adenosine - Improves cell regeneration to minimize the appearance of deep wrinkles and restore elasticity.
As the last step in your skincare routine, apply an adequate amount of cream to cover the entire face, spread evenly, and massage into the skin, then gently pat to finish the application. Pro Tips: Massage lymph nodes to help detoxify your skin. Then, rub hands together to create warmth and place hands on your face to deepen absorption.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Niacinamide, Triethylhexanoin, Squalane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sorbitan Olivate, Behenyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Carbomer, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Arachidyl Alcohol, Tromethamine, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Arachidyl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Saccharomyces/Laminaria Saccharina Ferment, Camellia Sinensis Catechins, Lactobacillus/Panax Ginseng Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Algae Extract Ferment, Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Astaxanthin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Laurate, Oleic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Arginine, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Oligopeptide-1