Looking for a safe and effective way to improve the health and appearance of your skin? Consider the BIOTOC Medi Nanopen-Pro microneedling device! This state-of-the-art device uses ultra-fine needles to create microchannels in the skin's surface, stimulating the natural healing process and improving the production of collagen and elastin. This can help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, hyperpigmentation, and other signs of aging, leaving you with smoother, more youthful-looking skin.
The BIOTOC Medi Nanopen-Pro microneedling device is a step above other microneedling devices, as it creates smaller microchannels, allowing for even greater absorption of topical skincare products. In fact, the microchannels created by this device can increase the absorption rate by up to 436%! This means that any skincare products applied after the treatment will be more effective, giving you even better results.
Best of all, the BIOTOC Medi Nanopen-Pro microneedling device is a non-invasive procedure that doesn't require any downtime or discomfort, making it an ideal option for those with busy schedules. If you're interested in exploring this innovative cosmetic treatment, consult with a licensed skincare professional to determine if it's right for you. With the BIOTOC Medi Nanopen-Pro microneedling device, you can achieve the beautiful, youthful-looking skin you've always wanted! Medi Nanopen can be used with RX Exosome ampoules, BIOTOC 3X, RX PDRN Skinbooster and various serums and ampoules of your choice.
Net Weight: 79.5g / 2.8 oz
1. Apply at night, ideally when you can avoid or limit sun exposure the next day.
2. Screw a new NANO Chip on the BIOTOC Medi Nanopen-Pro and turn on (and off) by firmly pressing the button.
a. The Nanopen has three levels of intensity: low (blue), medium (green) and high (red). To move between the levels, lightly press the button.
b. For your first treatment, use the Nanopen on the lowest setting, as indicated by the blue light.
3. On clean, exfoliated and toned skin, apply 6-8 drops of the activated BIOTOC 3X Ampoule to your forehead. Exfoliation is encouraged to maximize the efficacy of the BIOTOC 3X treatment.
a. Massage the ampoule to cover your forehead with clean fingertips, then gently glide the Nanopen in strokes as shown in the diagram below for 1-2 minutes.
b. Then apply 6-8 drops of the ampoule to one of your cheeks and use the Nanopen to cover the area for 1-2 minutes.
c. Then do the same on the other cheek and also the center of your face (nose to chin).
d. You can also apply the ampoule to your lips and use the Nanopen to add more volume.
4. This treatment should take 8-10 minutes in total.
5. Follow with BIOTOC Expert Lifting Cream to promote recovery and your regular moisturizer for additional hydration.
6. For 24 hours following Nanopen treatment, avoid direct sun exposure and chlorine in swimming pools; also avoid using old makeup cushions and sponges (from compacts) due to bacteria harboring on previously used applicators.
a. If you do go outside, wear plenty of sunscreen and if possible, wear a hat that covers your face.
b. Use clean fingers or new applicators when applying makeup.
7. The Nanopen treatment is recommended once a week.
Warning: The Nanopen treatment is not recommended on active acne, moderate to severe eczema, skin conditions that have extreme keloidal tendency, local infection such as herpes and warts and on any open wounds. The Nanopen should not be used by anyone receiving anticoagulant therapy, chemotherapy or radiation therapy.