RX Bio Exosome Ampoule Cera-HA is a hydrating ampoule that replenishes skin with continuous moisture thanks to exosome and liposome technologies coupled with a hyaluronic acid complex that penetrates deep within the skin’s layers up to the surface to provide long-lasting moisture, healing to damaged skin, strengthened skin barrier and newfound radiance.
- Fortifies skin with a rich moisture barrier for a dewy, glowing radiance
- Powered by Cera-HA, a combination of 10 skin fortifying ingredients to hydrate, moisturize, fortify and enhance the skin barrier (see Ingredients for detailed list)
- In a clinical trial, Cera-HA showed a 333% increase in absorption and 170% increase in skin barrier build
- Liposome technology effectively delivers active ingredients to the dermal layer for increased absorption and effectiveness
- Can be used with a professional Meso device or absorption-inducing device
- Dermafirm only uses safe ingredients and formulated products are clean, worry-free, cruelty-free, paraben-free, preservative-free, and free from harsh ingredients or artificial colors. Please see more details from Dermafirm's GREEN Label of highest product safety through its natural formulation - FREE of 20 harmful chemicals, allergens, and preservatives.
Primary Ingredients and Benefits:
- Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract - As part of the lotus family, this extract is referred to as “sacred lotus” for its potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging effects; this extract is known to promote healing, balance oil, and moisture, hydrate and improve elasticity to promote youthful, healthy skin.
- Ceramide NP - A naturally occurring lipid that hydrates and protects skin from the external environment.
- Six types of Hyaluronic Acid including high, mid, and low molecular sizes to thoroughly moisturize skin: Hyaluronic Acid for moisture balance, Sodium Hyaluronate for external hydration, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid for internal hydration, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer to maintain moisture, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate to improve hydration, and Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate to replenish moisture.
- Panthenol - Also known as ProVitamin B5, this skin-conditioning vitamin helps regenerate healthy skin, hold in moisture and enhance the skin barrier.
- Betaine - A plant-based moisturizer that absorbs quickly into the skin and keeps skin moisture in balance.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 - Also known as pal-GHK and palmitoyl oligopeptide, this synthetic fatty acid-linked peptide can help repair visible skin damage and stimulate collagen production to minimize wrinkles and improve skin texture.
- Glutathione - Brightens skin by controlling the release of melanin and lightening dark spots; helps preserve the collagen and elastin that keep skin looking healthy and radiant; also improves cell turnover and protects skin from damage caused by pollution, sun exposure, and natural aging processes.
- Allantoin - Hypoallergenic plant extract that moisturizes and smooths the skin, while also protecting the skin from irritants.
Net Weight: 50 ml / 1.69 fl oz
Use an appropriate amount to apply evenly over the entire face and pat gently to finish. Avoid using on wounded areas.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Betaine*, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Panthenol*, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Allantoin, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Sodium Hyaluronate*, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Beta-Glucan, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glutathione, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine*, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer*, Ceramide NP*, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid*, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate*, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1*, Hyaluronic Acid*, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate*
* Cera-HA (Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Ceramide NP, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, and Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate)