RX Melavita-C Exosome Cream is a rejuvenating cream that brightens the complexion, improves skin tone, reduces blemishes, and fortifies the skin barrier. The Melavita-C Exosome line is formulated with the Makino exosome, known for its antioxidant and brightening properties, and Melavita-C to brighten and improve uneven skin tone.
- Awarded the GREEN label of highest product safety through its natural formulation - FREE of 20 harmful chemicals, allergens, and preservatives
- Gradually fades discolorations and spots in your skin while also preventing melanin production
- Hydrates and smoothes skin to promote elasticity and firmness
- Protects skin from environmental damage
- Powered by Melavita-C, a combination of 7 skin fortifying ingredients developed by Dermafirm’s skincare experts to brighten and improve uneven skin tone (see Ingredients for detailed list)
- In a clinical trial, Melavita-C showed a 113% increase in brightening and a 250% increase in regenerative effect
- Liposome technology effectively delivers active ingredients to the dermal layer for increased absorption and effectiveness
- Dermafirm only uses safe ingredients and formulated products are clean, worry-free, cruelty-free, paraben-free, preservative-free, and free from harsh ingredients or artificial colors. Please see more details from Dermafirm's GREEN Label of highest product safety through its natural formulation - FREE of 20 harmful chemicals, allergens, and preservatives.
Primary Ingredients and Benefits
- Niacinamide - Vitamin B3 derivative that corrects dark, uneven spots to clarify and brighten skin tone.
- Cnidium Officinale Root Extract (Makino) - An antioxidant and regenerating agent to treat inflammation and improve blood circulation.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - Helps maintain skin barrier integrity, fights pigmentation, promotes collagen production and protects against sun damage.
- Glutathione - Brightens skin by controlling the release of melanin and lightening dark spots; helps preserve the collagen and elastin that keeps skin looking healthy and radiant; also improves cell turnover and protects skin from damage caused by pollution, sun exposure, and natural aging processes.
- Carnosine - A biomimetic peptide with soothing, antioxidant properties that protects skin against oxidative stress, increases collagen production and rejuvenates skin to improve elasticity, firmness and tone.
- Trehalose - Prevents moisture loss and protects cell membranes, leaving skin moist and healthy.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Derived from hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate promotes skin elasticity and moisture, reduces dryness, soothes skin inflammation and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Due to its lower molecular weight than HA, sodium hyaluronate is small enough to penetrate the epidermis (top layer) to improve hydration from the underlying skin layers thus having a greater hydrating effect.
Net Weight: 50 ml / 1.69 fl oz