RX Bio Exosome Ampoule Sulfur AC is a medical and professional-grade treatment that promotes the recovery of troubled skin by controlling excess sebum, balancing moisture, and stimulating collagen-driven skin repair and regeneration. The Purifying AC Exosome line utilizes Dermafirm’s special exosome technology and the proprietary ratio of ingredients known for their highly anti-inflammatory, soothing, and moisturizing properties, and their effect on restoring skin health.
- In a clinical trial, Exosome Sulfur AC showed a 350% increase in anti-inflammatory effect, 756% increase in reducing wrinkles, and a 160% increase in regenerative effect
- Regulates excess sebum and removes impurities without irritating the skin
- Controls the balance between oil and water and strengthens the skin barrier
- Helps the skin repair itself and soothes blemishes that could result in facial scarring
- Contains natural plant-derived ingredients that moisturize and improve skin elasticity, minimize pores, and brighten skin tone
- Can be used with a professional Meso device or absorption-inducing device
- Dermafirm only uses safe ingredients and formulated products are clean, worry-free, cruelty-free, paraben-free, preservative-free, and free from harsh ingredients or artificial colors. Please see more details from Dermafirm's GREEN Label of highest product safety through its natural formulation - FREE of 20 harmful chemicals, allergens, and preservatives.
Primary Ingredients and Benefits:
- Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract (Cica) - Provides antioxidants to help heal wounded skin and support the skin’s natural barrier, also soothes and protects skin from external damage.
- Gluconolactone - A naturally occurring polyhydroxy acid (PHA) that gently exfoliates and promotes skin turnover which allows the skin to better regulate its moisture content and improve skin texture and appearance. Removing dead cells on the skin surface also allows other ingredients to work more effectively. Gentler on the skin than AHA & BHA, so better for sensitive skin.
- Dimethyl Sulfone a.k.a. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is an anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and inflammation, repairs and strengthens skin through collagen production, and prevents external substances from harming the skin; also helps balance moisture in troubled skin, removes dead skin cells and smooths skin texture.
- Allantoin - Hypoallergenic plant extract that moisturizes and smooths the skin, while also protecting the skin from irritants.
- Panthenol - Also known as ProVitamin B5, this skin-conditioning vitamin helps regenerate healthy skin, hold in moisture and enhance the skin barrier.
Net Weight: 50 ml / 1.69 fl oz
Use an appropriate amount to apply evenly over the entire face and pat gently to finish. Avoid using on wounded areas.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone(15,000ppm), Propanediol, Panthenol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Gluconolactone, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, PVM/MA Copolymer, Malt Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Castanea Crenata (Chestnut) Shell Extract, Glycine, Serine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Extract, Glutamic Acid, Leucine, Lysine, Alanine, Proline, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine, Isoleucine, Tyrosine, Histidine, Methionine, Cysteine