RX Bio Exosome Ampoule Power PEP is our premium anti-aging ampoule enabled by both exosome and liposome technologies that boost skin regeneration and vitality through its “powerhouse” of active ingredients (Cica, PDRN, Collagen, and 8 Peptides) formulated to combat signs of aging, improve skin elasticity, smooth fine lines, brighten skin tone, and protect skin from environmental factors.
- Addresses primary concerns with aging, dull and tired skin
- Brightens skin, restores skin elasticity, and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots
- Gradually fades discolorations and spots in your skin while also preventing melanin production
- Helps the skin repair itself and soothes blemishes that could result in facial scarring
- In a clinical trial, active ingredients of Power PEP showed a 350% increase in anti-inflammatory effect, 756% increase in wrinkle reduction, and 160% increase in regenerative effect
- Highly regenerative PDRN component helps wrinkle reduction and the healing of damaged skin
- Can be used with a professional Meso device or absorption-inducing device
- Dermafirm only uses safe ingredients and formulated products are clean, worry-free, cruelty-free, paraben-free, preservative-free, and free from harsh ingredients or artificial colors. Please see more details from Dermafirm's GREEN Label of highest product safety through its natural formulation - FREE of 20 harmful chemicals, allergens, and preservatives.
Primary Ingredients and Benefits:
- Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract (Cica) - Provides antioxidants to help heal wounded skin and support the skin’s natural barrier, also soothes and protects skin from external damage.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen - Moisturizes to smooth skin and improve elasticity.
- 8 Peptides - Peptides are micro-molecules that are better absorbed into the skin and induce faster and more direct effects of skin elasticity, firmness, and plumping effect, leaving skin healthier and more lively.
- Niacinamide - Vitamin B3 derivative that corrects dark, uneven spots to clarify and brighten skin tone.
- Adenosine - Improves cell regeneration to minimize the appearance of deep wrinkles and restore elasticity.
- Glutathione - Brightens skin by controlling the release of melanin and lightening dark spots; helps preserve the collagen and elastin that keep skin looking healthy and radiant; also improves cell turnover and protects skin from damage caused by pollution, sun exposure, and natural aging processes.
- Allantoin - Hypoallergenic plant extract that moisturizes and smooths the skin, while also protecting the skin from irritants.
- Carnosine - A biomimetic peptide with soothing, antioxidant properties that protect skin against oxidative stress, increases collagen production, and rejuvenates skin to improve elasticity, firmness, and tone.
- Panthenol - Also known as ProVitamin B5, this skin-conditioning vitamin helps regenerate healthy skin, hold in moisture and enhance the skin barrier.
Net Weight: 100 ml
*For Professionals only
If you already have a Dermafirm professional account, please log in first and you will be able to see the "Add to bag" button to check out.
Register for a professional account by clicking the "Register Here" button below if you have not done so.
Use an appropriate amount to apply evenly over the entire face and pat gently to finish. Avoid using on wounded areas.
Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Hydrolyzed Collagen*, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Allantoin, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, PVM/MA Copolymer, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8*, Tripeptide-1*, Acetyl Octapeptide-3*, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5*, Dipeptide-2*, Copper Tripeptide-1*, Glycine, Serine, Arginine, Carnosine*, Sodium DNA*, Glutathione*, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Proline, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine, Isoleucine, Tyrosine, Histidine, Methionine, Cysteine