AWY Scalp Micropigmentation Ink has been expertly crafted by a team of seasoned Scalp Micropigmentation Artists. This specially formulated ink has been designed to work seamlessly with Staccato Scalp Micropigmentation machine, ensuring top-notch results with every treatment.
With a single pigment that can be used for all skin tones and hair colors, AWY ink is the only ink you'll need for your scalp micropigmentation treatments. The dilution chart provided in the "How to Use" makes it easy to adjust the ink to your desired shade, so you won't need to purchase additional inks.
Say goodbye to messy work areas and improved accuracy with AWY's non-staining formula. The dense texture of the ink allows for more grafts per refill, saving you time and effort. Clean-up is a breeze with this easy-to-clean ink, and it won't dry out quickly during your treatment, making it a reliable choice for your micropigmentation needs.
AWY has a semi-permanent duration of 4 to 5 years, providing long-lasting results for your clients. Invest in the best for your micropigmentation treatments with AWY Scalp Micropigmentation Ink.
Net Weight: (5ml x 2ea)
Colors: Brown Black or Chocolate Black
There are two SMP colors available: Brown Black and Chocolate Black.
1. For Fitzpatrick scale 5, use the Chocolate Black ink as is.
2. For Fitzpatrick scale 4, use the Brown Black ink as is.
3. To achieve a Fitzpatrick scale of 3, dilute the Brown Black ink with a dilution solution of your choice in a 1:1 ratio. Some adjustments may be necessary to achieve the desired color.
4. To achieve a Fitzpatrick scale of 2, dilute the Brown Black ink with a dilution solution of your choice in a 1:2 or 1:3 ratio. Fine-tuning may be required to reach the desired shade.
5. To reach a Fitzpatrick scale of 1, dilute the Brown Black ink with a dilution solution of your choice in a 1:4 to 1:5 ratio. You may need to make some adjustments to attain the desired color.
Note: 15ul of ink in volume is recommend to use for each load to Staccato's ink chamber. See the video instructions from 9:00 minutes mark for the ink loading.
Chocolate Black and Brown Black Colors are available.