Introducing our powerful AHA 25% and PHA 5% combined liquid exfoliant, designed to deliver unparalleled results for smooth, glowing skin. With a total of 30% chemical peel strength, this exfoliant offers a potent yet gentle solution for removing dead skin cells and revealing fresh, radiant skin.
The AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) in our exfoliant is derived from natural sources such as glycolic, lactic, and mandelic acids. AHAs work by breaking down the bonds that hold dead skin cells together, allowing them to be easily swept away, and revealing fresh, new skin beneath. Combined with PHA (polyhydroxy acid), which offers a gentler exfoliation that targets the surface layer of the skin, this exfoliant offers a comprehensive solution for all skin types.
Our exfoliant is also formulated with natural botanical extracts that soothe and calm the skin, leaving it feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. And, as with all Dermafirm products, our AHA PHA liquid exfoliant is clean, worry-free, cruelty-free, and free from harsh ingredients such as parabens, preservatives, and artificial colors.
Experience the transformative power of our AHA PHA liquid exfoliant for yourself, and discover the key to smooth, radiant, and healthy-looking skin.
Maintains moisture after removing the dead skins.
Stops skin from tightening after cleansing.
Exfoliates dead skin cells and accelerates your skin cell turnover, keeping your skin clean and smooth.
Creates low irritation even for the most sensitive skin types.
Primary Ingredients and Benefits:
AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) - derived from natural sources such as glycolic, lactic, and mandelic acids.
Lactic Acid - A type of an Alpha Hydroxy Acid with an excellent moisturizing effect while promote maintaining healthy pH balance, disinfectant, and exfoliating properties.
Glycolic Acid - Dissolves the intercellular bridge that forms dead skin cells and reveals the brighter cells below and increasing moisture absorption and permeability of skin cells.
Portulaca Oleracea Extract - Prevents skin dryness while being an excellent skin moisturizer, protecting your skin from irritation.
Witch Hazel Extract - This advances the skin's circulation cycle to help improve skin condition and prevent oxidation of the skin.
Centella Asiatica Extract - Improves elasticity and minimizes pores, keeps skin supple and smooth.
Net Weight: 50ml
After cleansing, apply AHA peeling directly to your face, apply to cotton pad or gloved hand's finger tips and apply the AHA peeling acids several times to your skin starting from the forehead, and then to the nose, chin, and cheek. Avoid contacts to your eyes. Limit using it to 5-10 minutes; 5 minutes for the sensitive sky types and 10 min for non-sensitive skin types. Once the time has passed, wipe/rinse it off with cold water. It is strongly recommended to use AHA Solution after the peeling. Avoid sun at least 24 hours and minimum of SPF 30+ sunblock cream is mandatory to apply it to your skin for about one week to prevent any sun damages after the exfoliation.
Water, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana(Witch Hazel) Extract, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Magnesium Nitrate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Prunus Armeniaca(Apricot) Kernel Extract, Nephrite Powder, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Borneol, Velvet Extract, Albumen Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin