Gold Modeling Mask G is a premium powder mask to address signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage. This mask decadently regenerates skin elasticity through colloidal gold, which brightens, plumps, firms, smoothes, and nourishes the skin from the inside out. Gold promotes collagen production and activates the basal cell layer to create new skin cells and push old skin cells out, thereby simulating your very own fountain of youth.
- Our modeling masks (a.k.a. rubber masks) are formulated to allow active ingredients to be maximally absorbed, leaving skin intensely nourished and revitalized
- By design, the mask forms a non-reverse-osmosis occlusive barrier that causes a one-way push of active ingredients into the skin
- The rubbery texture fully conforms to the shape of the face, allowing mineral-rich nutrients to be absorbed without the risk of evaporation
- The mask application provides 15 minutes of pure relaxation for the client
- Mask removal is easy and clean, leaving minimal residue
- Effective on all skin types
- One package provides 40-50 uses
- Dermafirm only uses safe ingredients and formulated products are clean, worry-free, cruelty-free, paraben-free, preservative-free, and free from harsh ingredients or artificial colors. Please see more details from Dermafirm's 10Free.
1. After cleansing, apply toner to prepare the skin. Also consider applying appropriate ampoule, serum, or moisturizer for an additional boost.
2. If applying the modeling mask to the face only, weigh 7g of powder and slowly mix with 7ml of water. If applying to the face and neck, weigh 7g of powder and slowly mix with 7ml of water. Mixing slowly ensures the powder is fully incorporated. Once incorporated, then mix with more rigor. Tip: the thicker the consistency the easier the mask will be to remove, so start with adding the lower range of water and only add more if needed.
3. Apply the mask mixture quickly and evenly using a mask applicator. Load up the mask mixture on the applicator and make broad flat strokes along the contours of the face for even application, avoiding the eye area, mouth, and hairline.
4. After 15 minutes, remove the mask from the bottom to the top. With practice, the entire mask can be removed in one upward movement. Do not rinse. If any mask residue remains, wipe gently with a damp sponge or washcloth to remove. Then proceed with finishing steps of the facial such as applying moisturizer and sunscreen.
5. Typically the modeling mask is one of the last steps of a facial service, leaving the client refreshed from total body relaxation and intensely nourished skin.
- Colloidal Gold - Revitalizes skin from the inside out by activating the basal cell layer of the epidermis. The ions inside the gold help stimulate the cells and nerves in your face, which improves blood circulation, which then increases the metabolism of skin cells and the elimination of old skin cells, causing faster skin cell turnover. The result is younger-looking, healthier skin that not only looks better but is renewing and improving itself from the deepest layer of the epidermis. This improves the look, feel, and health of your complexion not just in the short-term, but in the long-term as well.
- Pearl Extract - A nutrient-rich, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant used since ancient times to maintain youthful beauty. Pearls are a powerhouse of vital minerals such calcium, magnesium, and iron, and trace elements such as selenium, copper, and manganese; also packed with amino acids such as histidine, arginine, tyrosine, glutamic acid, and unique proteins such as signal proteins and conchiolin. Pearl conchiolin is the property that gives pearls their characteristic iridescent sheen and when applied onto the skin, brightens the complexion and imparts a luminescence that adds vitality, radiance, and youthful glow. Pearl essence also promotes the growth of new skin cells, improving elasticity, suppleness, and hydration.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Derived from hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate promotes skin elasticity and moisture, reduces dryness, soothes skin inflammation, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Due to its lower molecular weight than HA, sodium hyaluronate is small enough to penetrate the epidermis (top layer) to improve hydration from the underlying skin layers thus having a greater hydrating effect.
- Licorice Root Extract - An antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that detoxifies, soothes and protects the skin. Licorice Root Extract also inhibits melanin synthesis, which helps regulate skin tone, fade dark spots and treat skin conditions such as acne, dermatitis, and eczema.
- Allantoin - Hypoallergenic plant extract that moisturizes and smooths the skin, while also strengthening the skin barrier to protect from irritants.
- Diatomaceous Earth is a natural detoxifier, made up of 89% silica, that fights free radicals, soothes inflammation and boosts collagen to prevent wrinkles and promote healthy, vibrant skin. Diatomaceous Earth prevents water from evaporating thus keeping skin moisturized and intensifying the skin’s absorption of active ingredients in the mask.
- Algin is a natural, marine plant-derived emulsifier and thickener that creates a well-textured, spreadable mask. Also a water binding agent, algin helps water bind with the active ingredients, so skin can quickly and effectively absorb the moisture and nutrients in the mask.
*For Professionals only
Register for a professional account by clicking the "Register Here" button below if you have not done so. If you are already registered, please ignore the "Register Here" button and click "Add to bag" to checkout.