- Cream mask for trouble management that makes your skin healthy and clean
- Soothing sebum control of natural plant ingredients
- Prevention of skin trouble through sulfur components
Primary ingredients and Benefits
- Dimethyl Sulfane
It is a dietary sulfur (MSM) rich in plants such as garlic, onion, leek, and three vegetables, and has excellent skin stability. It helps improve and manage problem skin by suppressing the activity of foreign substances harmful to the skin and improving the skin environment.
- Shea Butter
Is a vegetable oil derived from the fruits of the shea tree, which is widely distributed in Africa, and is mainly used as a skin moisturizer. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin to protect it and help relieve small wounds and inflammation.
- Olive oil
Is obtained by compressing the ripe fruits of olives. It supplies oil and nutrients that lack vitamin E and vegetable oils containing unsaturated fatty acids to give vitality and vitality to dry, lossy skin.
Is a natural ingredient extracted from plants such as oak, comfrey root, sugar beet, and wheat germ. It strengthens the skin barrier and improves moisturizing function to protect irritated skin and smooth out rough and rough skin.
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil
An oil obtained by distilling the leaves of tea tree, which helps to cleanse the skin by participating in the control of sebum which has an excellent soothing effect and excessive secretion.
- Tocopheryl Acetate
Vitamin E derivatives. Helps prevent skin damage by protecting the skin from harmful oxygen. Conditioning the skin helps to keep the skin healthy and energetic. It also helps to prevent the loss of moisture in the stratum corneum.
How to use
– Spread the cream mask evenly over your skin. (Optional – Mixed with Bio Correction Ampoule Sulfur is even better.)
– Wipe thoroughly with steam towel or sponge after 5-10 minutes.
Recommended for people who want
– To treat blemishes and problems related to excess sebum
– Oil and water balance due to oily skin
– A mask for sensitive skin