- Azulene is a natural raw material, blue in color, that is extracted from chamomile and has excellent soothing effects
- The synergy of highly concentrated organic aloe and azulene soothes and protects skin damaged by the hot sun
- Reduces redness and provides excellent moisturizing effects
- Effective in protecting and calming easily damaged skin
Primary Ingredients and Benefits
- Azulene (sodium guaiazulene sulfonate)
Is a natural ingredient extracted with high purity, which is excellent for managing sensitive skin. It is involved in strengthening the skin barrier and helps protect skin and prevent damage. Depending on the purpose of the formulation, it can be used as a natural coloring agent (purple or blue) or as a fragrance.
- Aloe Vera leaf extract
Aloe Vera, a Liliaceae plant with strong vitality, contains about 300 varieties of ingredients such as vitamins A, C, D, E, B12, amino acids and aloesin. It also protects sensitive skin and provides moisturize to the skin for prolonged period.
- Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate)
Is a derivative of hyaluronic acid which is a natural moisturizing factor that attracts moisture of 6000 times its own weight. It forms a moisture barrier on the surface of the skin to prevent evaporation of moisture and supply moisture to moisturize and elastic skin.
Allantoin is a natural ingredient extracted from plants such as oak tree, comfrey roots, sugar beet, and wheat and is suitable for sensitive skin and baby skin, as it is hypoallergenic. It strengthens the skin barrier and improves moisturizing function to protect irritated skin and smooths rough skin.
- Centella Asiatica extract
Centella asiatica is an herb plant that has been widely used for medicine, cosmetics and skin management. It is a plant with excellent effects, also called as tiger grass, which protects irritated skin, prevents dryness, and helps improve skin pores. It helps to keep the skin smooth and supple and is suitable for dry, oily and sensitive skin.
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
The naturally-derived extract from selfheal (Prunella vulgaris) and Scutellaria baicalensis, a perennial medicinal herb, helps calm sensitive skin and improve skin tone, thereby keeping the skin clean and bright, and its active ingredient baicaline makes your skin healthy and vibrant with its moisturizing and antioxidant effect.
How to use
Apply the product on sensitive and dry skin, including the face and body as needed, and let it be absorbed into your skin. Refrigerate the product if you want to keep it cool.
Recommended for people who want
– A refreshing moisturizing gel with cooling effects, but without stickiness
– A moisturizer usable by all members of the family
– Soothing care for sensitive skin
– To treat skin damaged from prolonged exposure to the sun