- To be used with the AHA peel solution – neutralizes skin after using the AHA peel. Prevents skin problems that occur when using strong exfoliators, e.g. momentarily stopping skin absorption of liquid.
- After neutralization, wipe off with wet sponge or water and use a Bio Correction Ampoule or high nutrition Ampoule.
Primary ingredients and Benefits
- Witch Hazel Extract (Virginia Cornflower Extract)
In Korean, it is called Pungnyuhwa and is widely used in India for medicinal purposes. It is involved in promoting the circulation cycle of the skin and helps to improve the skin condition, and is good for skin protection and oily skin care. It gives tension to the skin, is also effective in astringent pores, and helps prevent oxidation of the skin, making it healthy.
- Okyong Acid Extract
Is a herbal compound based on the prescription of Ok Yongdan, the secret of the beauty of “ Shi Xi ”, one of renowned Four Beauties of Ancient China
- Purslane extract
This dried dried purslane is so effective that it has been used as a raw material for skin ointment since ancient times. Prevents dry skin and has excellent moisturizing properties to protect irritated skin and improve skin environment.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Powder
Aloe vera is a potent lily plant that contains about 300 different ingredients, including vitamins A, C, D, E, B12, amino acids, and aloesin. It also protects sensitive and sensitive skin and moisturizes the skin for a long time.
Is a natural ingredient extracted from plants such as oak, comfrey root, sugar beet, and wheat germ. It strengthens the skin barrier and improves moisturizing function to protect irritated skin and smooth out rough and rough skin.
- Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate)
Is a derivative of hyaluronic acid, a natural moisturizing factor that attracts 6000 times its weight in moisture, and forms a moisture film on the skin surface to prevent moisture evaporation and supply moisture to make the skin moist and elastic.
How to use
- After wiping AHA peel, apply AHA Peel solution (secondary neutralizing solution) two or three times with a brush or moisten a cotton pad. Place on face and neutralize for 7 minutes.
- After neutralization, wipe off with wet sponge or water, clean it with toner, apply ampoule or serum and apply Hydro Lifting Mask
- If the skin becomes red or irritated during use, gently wipe it off with wet sponge and then soothe it with Aloe Vera Gel or Hydro Lifting Mask
Recommended for people who want
- To exfoliate dry, sensitive skin without irritation
- To smooth out mottled skin tone
* This product is a neutralizer used with Ahafil. Can not be used alone.