- Soft and stable peeling care!
- Low irritant peeling product that can be used even for sensitive skin
- Removes dead skin cell to regulate skin turnover and keep skin clean and beautiful
- Helps you keep your skin moist and firm after cleansing
- Use AHA Solution after applying peel, in order to neutralize skin
*Only available through an authorized reseller or distributor – check the ‘Store Locator’ link below for a store near you.
Primary ingredients and Benefits
- Lactic acid
Lactic acid is a type of AHA, which is one of the most effective moisturizing peeling ingredients. It is effective for acidity control, disinfection and exfoliation.
- Glycolic Acid
As a representative AHA ingredient, it dissolves intercellular complexes that make up abnormal keratin in skin and is effective for removing keratin and increases moisture absorption by increasing moisture absorption.
- Purslane extract
This dried dried purslane is so effective that it has been used as a raw material for skin ointment since ancient times. Prevents dry skin and has excellent moisturizing properties to protect irritated skin and improve skin environment.
- Witch Hazel Extract (Virginia Cornflower Extract)
In Korean, it is called Pungnyuhwa and is widely used in India for medicinal purposes. It is involved in promoting the circulation cycle of the skin and helps to improve the skin condition, and it is good for skin protection and oily skin care. It gives tension to the skin and is also effective in astringent pores and helps prevent oxidation of the skin, making it healthy.
- Centella asiatica extract
This herb has long been used for remedies, beauty, and care. It protects irritated skin, prevents dryness and improves elasticity and pores. Helps to keep skin supple and smooth, suitable for dry, oily and sensitive skin.
Is an herbal skin care ingredient used by poppy and contains almond extract, persimmon leaf extract, bornol, antler extract and albumin extract to make skin moisturized and moisturized.
How to use
- With cleansing, apply small amount several times to the forehead, nose, chin and cheek using brush. Depending on your skin, you should use it for 5-10 minutes. If you notice reddening of your skin, use a sponge moistened with water.
- After wiping AHA peel, apply AHA solution (secondary neutralizing solution) 2 ~ 3 times with a brush or moisten a cotton pad. Place on face and neutralize for 7 minutes.
- After neutralizing, cleanse with lukewarm water, clean up with toner, apply ampoule or serum and apply Hydro Lifting Mask.
- If your skin becomes red or irritated during use, gently wipe it off with a wet sponge and then soothe it with Aloe Vera Gel or Hydro Lifting Mask.
Recommended for people who want
- To exfoliate dry, sensitive skin without irritation
- To smooth out mottled skin