BIOTOC Medi Nanopen-Pro is a next generation skin care device that leverages nanotechnology to deliver active ingredients safely and effectively into the skin for enhanced absorption and delivers remarkable results. The Medi Nanopen-Pro is paired with the Medi NANO Chip (0.25 - 0.5mm depthness) , a patented silicon structure, that creates microchannels that increase the absorption rate by 436% and completely close and heals after 20 minutes, reducing the risk of infection and with very little recovery time. Medi Nanopen can be used with RX Exosome ampoules, BIOTOC 3X, various serums and ampoules and RX PDRN Skinbooster.
Professional-grade microchanneling device that promotes skin rejuvenation, collagen growth and faster skin turnover
Allows full coverage including hard to reach areas around nose and lips with its 4 x 4mm surface coverage area by Medi NANO Chip
Offers three intensity levels of RPM to personalize and optimize treatment for your skin
Nanopen-Pro treatment takes less than ten minutes and can be used once a week
Net Weight: 79.5g / 2.8 oz
1. Apply at night, ideally when you can avoid or limit sun exposure the next day.
2. Screw a new NANO Chip on the BIOTOC Medi Nanopen-Pro and turn on (and off) by firmly pressing the button.
a. The Nanopen has three levels of intensity: low (blue), medium (green) and high (red). To move between the levels, lightly press the button.
b. For your first treatment, use the Nanopen on the lowest setting, as indicated by the blue light.
3. On clean, exfoliated and toned skin, apply 6-8 drops of the activated BIOTOC 3X Ampoule to your forehead. Exfoliation is encouraged to maximize the efficacy of the BIOTOC 3X treatment.
a. Massage the ampoule to cover your forehead with clean fingertips, then gently glide the Nanopen in strokes as shown in the diagram below for 1-2 minutes.
b. Then apply 6-8 drops of the ampoule to one of your cheeks and use the Nanopen to cover the area for 1-2 minutes.
c. Then do the same on the other cheek and also the center of your face (nose to chin).
d. You can also apply the ampoule to your lips and use the Nanopen to add more volume.
4. This treatment should take 8-10 minutes in total.
5. Follow with BIOTOC Expert Lifting Cream to promote recovery and your regular moisturizer for additional hydration.
6. For 24 hours following Nanopen treatment, avoid direct sun exposure and chlorine in swimming pools; also avoid using old makeup cushions and sponges (from compacts) due to bacteria harboring on previously used applicators.
a. If you do go outside, wear plenty of sunscreen and if possible, wear a hat that covers your face.
b. Use clean fingers or new applicators when applying makeup.
7. The Nanopen treatment is recommended once a week. Be sure to charge the Nanopen for the next treatment.
Warning: The Nanopen treatment is not recommended on active acne, moderate to severe eczema, skin conditions that have extreme keloidal tendency, local infection such as herpes and warts and on any open wounds. The Nanopen should not be used by anyone receiving anticoagulant therapy, chemotherapy or radiation therapy.